Friday, June 19, 2009

Weirdest Blog Award

I have recently been given the Weirdest Blog Award by Hannah from Chicken News. Basically, I have no idea what all these awards are about, so please try to bear with me. I am supposed to pass this award on to three people. If you want to bring your blog to my attention, I will look at it if you put a link or address in the comments. If someone could explain to me who makes these awards, What I should do to my blog if I get one, and how I should pass it on I would be most grateful. So whoever that is, thank you in advance.

6 comments:

Jonathan, an Asian said...

First of all, I think you completely deserve the award! This blog is absolutely hilariously insane! (that's a good thing)
Second, on what to do with it, I noticed that Hannah at Chicken News put all the random awards as images on the-thingy-on-the-side-of-the-blog-where-you-put-gadgets, I can't remember what it's called. So I would advise you to do the same, and put your award on the side.
-Bob the Great
P.S. I think your blog is the funniest thing I've ever read (and I've read a lot of funny things)

Jonathan, an Asian said...

Oh, and a few more things:
P.P.S. I think it's just random bloggers who make these awards.
P.P.P.S. To pass it on, I suggest you do what Hannah did, post a post with a list of the people who you believe deserve the award.
P.P.P.P.S. I am wondering, if a person gets the award, does he/she pass it on to three more people?
P.P.P.P.P.S. P.S. stands for post script.

Hannah said...

Wow Bob the Great is quite correct. Yes just save it as an image and put it on your sidebar. I would suggest you give one to bob the great himself sas well.

Merriwhether Roonil III said...

well, if it wor up to me, i would say do what you think is right, and then do the thing that you think might not work, but it actually will, you just don't know it.

yup that sounds right!

WIerd GuY from A school called Smith said...

Hi Agent,
The Aliens have invaded our school!

WIerd GuY from A school called Alcott said...

Agent! Agent! An abnormally large telephone reciever has destroyed all of our cupcakes! Save us!