Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This blog is about to enter hibernation

As all true ecologists know, all things come and go. This blog has definitely seen better times. I have recently been abducted by aliens, and as such it is difficult to post. Anyway, the alien race has been imposing a type of torture used to force people into submision... I think they call it krowemoh... I don't know, because it's in a language they call sdrawkcab. But the point is, it's very effective, and I am usually doing that instead. So, unfortunately, I will be unable to update this blog for long periods at a time... Meaning that I am forced to announce a slight hibernation period... I do not know how long it will last, but I am suspecting until June sometime... possibly longer if they encounter snow, because their spacecraft cannot travel during snowy weather and I may be free to update. I'm sorry, but expect sparse posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the alien race's forces are weakening! Can you not post now!? IMAFIRINMAHLAZORSBLAARGDASVERLORENSPIEL!!!