Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My most sincere apologies, for I have done a terrible thing.

It has been brought to my attention from at least 7 of my staff members (including my stapler, which for some reason seems to have gained sentience) that my previous post regarding the adventures and life of one World Peace Man is too small for the general public to read. Because this crucial mistake has undoubtedly been tragic. Current estimates show that over $14 million dollars worth of resources were lost in a an accident that could have been averted if this had not happened.

Apparently, an old man was driving down the road and met six cats, each of whom were holding a protesting sign about war. The man was angry and devoured their signs, reducing all but one of the cats to tears, which promptly started an economical collapse in 3 countries.

Sorry about that.

No comments: