Friday, December 19, 2008

Ummm... an... Interview

Today, we will be interviewing a person named Nadine.

Agent Pizza: So, what are your passions?

Nadine: Well, I like to ski.

Agent Pizza: Okay...

Agent Pizza: So, any memorable experiences that you'd like to share?

Nadine: Well, I went to a donut factory. Then the donut came out, and I said wow...

Agent Pizza: Yes, er, um, I'm sure you did... Anyway, where do you live?

Nadine: Loch Ness Monster, India.

Agent Pizza: Um... Sure. That's all with (The extremely weird) Nadine!!!

Yes, so after this strange insight into Nadine's life, we reccomend that you check out the blog candycane-llama.blogspot.com.

This is Agent Pizza, Under and In!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

That was such a great interview! I think I found myself! Do you think you could have me on the blog again? I am such a great part of it! Tell me if you need another interview or segment!

~Nadine~

Anonymous said...

That was strange!!